Saturday, January 16, 2010

James Cameron's Avatar

This is the first movie I drove myself to, the fact being I got my drivers' license on Thursday.

I didn't know what to expect. A lot of people love it, some hate it.

Granted when the characters were talking about the Na'vi and savages and essentially being the sci-fi version of how the "white man" treated the Native Americans, it got annoyingly preachy.

But other than that, it is a spectacular film. Stunning visuals, great acting, epic action, EVERYTHING and the kitchen sink's grandma.

After the film ended, I took part in an audience applause. It's so good that people will applaud even after an entire month has past.

And after the credits, while I was putting my 3D glasses into the bin, an old man says to the usher, "Eywa be with you."

I wish I said,"And also with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment