Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Something About the Show...

I am less than halfway through the writing of the script to the Rudolf review, so I might as well tell you guys what my plans are for the future of the show.


Basically, I'm going to get it so I have three different characters reviewing media in their own respective fields.

The Cinematic Nutcase will review whatever theatrical movie he bloody well wishes.
The Nostalgic Nutcase will review whatever nostalgic media he can find (movies, TV, music, etc.)
And the Brony Nutcase will review anything relating to My Little Pony (good and bad, official and fan-made) and may also make videos to give his perspective on aspects of the fandom.

So I will be juggling three different characters in one show. Super fun.

Now, here's the thing, next year, after I graduate from high school, I will be going to live in Germany for the school year. In order for me to pull this off, I'm going to need my own laptop and editing software. I could (and will) save up my Christmas and Birthday money, but that can only get me so far. One way you can help, and I wish there was a way to say this without it sounding like I'm begging, is by clicking on that Donate button that no one uses.

I can understand if you can't contribute (economy, lack of money, etc.), and I'm also aware that I'm still relatively unknown, all I'm saying is that if it is within your power, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for your support over the years. Here's to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment