Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Going On Right Now

As of late, I have finished and uploaded the Rugrats in Paris review. I still find it odd, and morbidly amusing, that both this and the Rugrats Movie review had somewhat troubled productions. Makes me wonder what horrors await me in reviewing Rugrats Go Wild (aside from the film itself, of course).

I've also started a few scripts. Two of them are reviews of MLP episodes, but they are out-of-character (as if I was ever IN character), meaning they will just be me making fun of/criticizing said episodes. I haven't quite started the script for Rugrats Go Wild, so I will get on that. And while I'm at it, might as well start writing scripts for Halloween and Christmas reviews. :D

In more life related stuff, my parents came home after a long month of driving and helping relatives and they gave me this little beauty:

So I've been fiddling around with it. Just bought some songbooks as well. I've also been drawing more. Trying to perfect a certain style so I can start making abstractly autobiographical comics, or something like that.

One more thing: I'll be going to Ohio this week, so I'm gonna try and get some writing done while I can. We're gonna help my grandmother move out of her house into assisted living, so I'm not sure what's gonna happen with that.

Hopefully, I'll start being more frequent with videos once everything's figure out.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your short review of "God, the Devil, and Bob." Keep up the good work! I wish I had the passion you have in writing the scripts and filming the review. I can't wait for more reviews from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Trying to perfect a certain style so I can start making abstractly autobiographical comics"..... <-----approves ^_^

    ReplyDelete