Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Brony's Conundrum

So, I'm starting to write two scripts for the Brony Nutcase. One is just him reviewing the pilot episodes, the other is an observation of the positive and negative reactions to Derpy's first ever scene. The former being not that difficult and fairly similar to the Cinematic's reviews, the latter being a bit heavier in subject matter, i.e. stereotypes of the mentally disabled in kid shows.

On the one hand, I could talk about the two-part pilot because it's easier, but on the other hand, I could talk about Derpy because it's more topical. Then again, I haven't really done something topical, so I fear that my inexperience with these sort of videos would have me come off as a complete tool who doesn't know what he's talking about.

I really feel like talking about Derpy is the write thing to do, I just don't know if I'm capable. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. do the pilot episodes first seeing as how it will be your first brony nutcase episode, and then when your more used to being the brony nutcase and are more experienced with the other option, then do the derpy controversy. thats what i think. either one you pick, i'm sure it will be awsome, about 20% cooler than some of the other stuff on the web nowadays.

    ReplyDelete