Monday, September 26, 2011

Should I have a "Donate" Button?

I know it's probably pointless posting this, considering that NOBODY actually comments on these things, (I'd have better luck on Youtube) but I just want to know how people would feel if I got a PayPal Donate button. If you haven't noticed, I'm running ads on Blip, three of my Youtube videos, and now on my blog that I'm not sure anyone actually follows.

I'm not asking for money, at least not outright, I'm just saying it would be an option.

It would also help to know how I am supposed to get one, apparently I have to set up a "business" or something like that.

Until I figure this out, just send donations to nostalgicnutcase@gmail.com, IF YOU WANT TO.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think it's great that you are trying to live out your dream. I really enjoy you're Nostalgic Nutcase reviews. In fact you have inspired my to do a review for my college French class. I'm going to review "La Boum". It's a 1980's French film that's so girly that I'd rather soak for three hours in a pool full of Axe body spray.

    Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope that everything goes okay for you. Come visit my blog sometimes at http://movierantreveiwer.blogspot.com/ if you'd like.

    - Alicia, The Movie Rant Reviewer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, an actual comment. Oh yeah, you sent me an email about that, good luck with that review.

    And thank you.

    ReplyDelete