Monday, October 10, 2011

Aki-con 2011



I went to my first anime convention ever. It was both SO AWESOME /)^3^(\ and exhausting. It was draining, both physically and financially, I REALLY need to start making money.

I recorded a lot of footage so be prepared to see a few Youtube videos from the Con. Be warned, one of the more prevalent cosplayers in my footage is quite possibly the BEST SETO KAIBA EVER!!!!

Needless to say, I basically drank $20 worth of Ramune, and I have no regrets.

My friends and I are planning on going to Sakura-con. One I idea I had was to save up a crap ton of money, not only for the convention, but also for an Ouran Academy uniform so that I could go as Tamaki Suoh.



I was happy because there were other pony fans and whenever I found a pony cosplayer or a cosplayer I really liked, I had them take a picture with Twilight Sparkle.





I really need to get back into Soul Eater. Whoever this girl is, she makes an adorable Maka.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I saw you there~! XD
    Hope to see you again next year too (^ ^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with this anime, but I'll check it out. Most of my friends are in love with this one.

    ReplyDelete