Thursday, May 24, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers

Do I really have to say anything?

I had a blast with this one. Not only was the action great on its own, but it was made even better because I actually GAVE A SHIT about the characters, unlike a certain film trilogy that had consistently broke my brain with its annoying "humor" and brutal runtime.

Anywho, this film was also really funny. At least twice I leaned over to a friend and quoted The Incredibles. "You sly dog, you caught me monologuing!" I loved the bits with Captain America and how out of touch he is. I loved the scene where Thor, Iron Man, and Cap all fight, and Thor strikes the vibranium shield and everything around them e'splodes. There's a part where Thor uses the Chrysler Building as a lightning conductor to take out some bad guys, and I was thinking "TASTE MY LIGHNING FUCKAAH!!!"

So yeah, I liked it.

2 comments:

  1. It was really hard for me to not clap my hands and jump up and down during this movie! Only had a few spasm! Glad to see you enjoyed it too! The movie's ability to have fun and be playful really made it a joy to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too
    It was just a fun movie.

    ReplyDelete