Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello Everyone

I know I've been pretty awful with updating on this blog, so I guess a short update is in order.

Scripts
I started working on the script to the first Rugrats movie review, only to hit a road block. It's gonna be one of those "epic" three part reviews with constant character interactions and other crap. It's not simple in any way, shape, or form. So I stated working on another Brony Nutcase review, which I could get done soon if I actually stuck to my guns and wrote the damn thing.

PMV Madnesses
Hahaha, ugh. I've been incredibly lazy with this. Granted, I just had Prom yesterday, but still, instead of actually working on one or writing a script or finishing that fanfic I've been writing since November, I went biking for about 2 hours and then watched all of Spoony's Ultima videos. I deeply apologize.

Other
If you're a brony and you happen to ship AppleDash, read this guy's work: http://bronyneumo.deviantart.com/
Anyway, his editor had to quit, so he asked his watchers if anyone was interested in editing and proofreading his fanfics in the future, so I'm throwing my hat into the ring.

That's about it, mostly I've been lazing about, which isn't really good for my work ethic in general. That's what Senioritis does to you, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment