Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Fourth Year Passes

Four years ago today, I uploaded my Hercules review (originally done as a school project) to Youtube. Since then, I have uploaded a total of 14 reviews (working on my 15th right now). A bit too few for my taste.

I am currently working on a holiday review. Hopefully, I can get it out by the end of the month, if earlier.

I apologize for not making some sort of video like I did last year.

It's been weird. Being away from home, in a completely different country, far away from close friends...and it will be like this until June.

November was an especially weird month for me. It began with my girlfriend of almost 9 months and I breaking up (we're still friends, we've always been friends). Yeah, I was sad, I was disappointed that it happened while I was here, but she's still my friend, and I wish her happiness (she has a girlfriend now).

Aside from my life emulating that of Mark Cohen from Rent, I finally uploaded a review of The Rugrats Movie, which originally going to be my 2nd review, but was scrapped at the beginning of the editing stage (and then came Return of Jafar). 

To be honest, I can't wait to get this bloody clown story-arc over and done with.

I have a lot of time to think, and at times, I think back to happier times of my life. And for some reason, when I listened to this song, all of those memories came rushing back.



It been one helluva ride, but it's not over yet.

Happy 4th anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment