Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Reaction to the Rainbow Rocks Trailer

The first Equestria Girls film was essentially the final nail in the coffin for me with MLPFiM. The lackluster third season wasn't much help, but the film was what made me realize that my interest was fading, with little possibility of recovery. Even a few fourth season episode weren't enough to get me back into it (despite them not being that terrible). And now we're getting an Equestria Girls sequel. 

So I made a quick video thing.



So yeah, not really that excited. It's doubtful that I'll end up watching it.

I find it interesting how Daniel Ingrim's songs in the show cover a wide range of styles, but almost all of the songs in the Equestria Girls movies are just light-hearted, catchy pop songs. Makes me wonder if it's a directorial choice, or if he's phoning it in on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment