Friday, October 24, 2014

About Old Videos

So it's been over a month (I think) since my Blip account was deactivated. The videos I uploaded to that channel no longer exist on that website.

However, I do have most* of the source files for the reviews, so I can upload them to whatever hosting site.

That's the problem though. Logically, I could just uploaded them to Youtube, but the Warriors of the Wind review gets blocked worldwide immediately. So I'm wondering where else to upload the videos. I tried Vimeo, but it only uploads 500MB files at a time on a free account. Yeah, you have to pay for some premium membership in order to upload files over 500MB (which most of my recent reviews were).

So I do not know where to put my old videos for everyone to see. I apologize, and I hope to find a solution soon enough, as well as figure out the future of my time on the internet.

* - When making the Rugrats Movie review, I put a lot of it together, and then sent it to Conner for finishing touches. However, over the years, his computer got corrupted (or something like that) and lost a lot of data, including the source file he uploaded. The file I have for the Rugrats Movie review is one I downloaded off of Blip via some obscure video download site.

No comments:

Post a Comment