Monday, September 3, 2012

It's Been One of Those Days

I don't have awful days where everything goes wrong. I just have days where I find myself in an existential quandary, wondering what I really want to do and how I can possibly do it. If you followed my Twitter for more than a year, you probably already know that. Usually, these sort of days leave in a very somber mood, that I can't really shake. Anyway, here are some melancholy songs I like to listen to when I'm in this sort of mood.

"Silhouette" by Owl City


"Let's Jump Off That Bridge When We Get To It" by The OverUnder


"Miss Delaney" by Jack's Mannequin


"I Live Alone" by Sky Sailing


"One Year, Six Months" by Yellowcard


"Don't Let Me Die Still Wondering" by Flogging Molly


"White Houses" by Vanessa Carlton

No comments:

Post a Comment