Friday, September 6, 2013

Expelling Thoughts

On Monday, I have an orientation appointment at my community college. On Tuesday, I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out. One is a small, but hopefully worthwhile step in beginning my own life and my own story, and the other is dental surgery.

While that's going on, I'm in the middle of a bunch of books (Ender's Game, Rubyfruit Jungle), have procrastinated on certain shows and comics (A lot. Currently watching Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Attack on Titan, reading Homestuck, and haven't touched Doctor Who, K-ON!, and Supernatural in months) and have started a bunch of writing projects, which includes three scripts and one fanfic. Oh joy.

Oh yeah, no job yet.

Hopefully, if my school schedule is good, I may be able to go to Aki Con. I would very much like to. Even if going to an anime convention in a desperate attempt to make more memories similar to old ones may result in me feeling more alone and sad. Well, then again, I do have a friend up in the Seattle area who's going, so that might make it better.

I've also been experimenting with (and by "experimenting with", I mean "trying, putting no effort, and giving up on") piano and drawing. Speaking of which, here's a shitty thing I did.

"All is vague and hard to grasp. Making your own sense is just as hard." Came up with that quote myself. Bit of a pretentious thing, really.

So that's where I am. Trying halfheartedly to pass the time by trying halfheartedly to watch shows, trying halfheartedly to play piano, trying halfheartedly to draw, and trying halfheartedly to write stuff, WHILE ALSO trying halfheartedly to get a life.

It's a sort of thing where I don't care, but I know I should care, and I try to care, but I don't, but part of me really does, just not in anything that actually helps.

I lost most of you, didn't I.

So yeah, just checking in on here. And now, the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment