Monday, October 7, 2013

Soul Eatober - Episode 12

I need to get this out of the way so that I can finish a rough draft of an English paper.

"Courage That Beats Out Fear"

This is the first episode I have not previously watched, so from here on out it's uncharted territory. Well, uncharted for me at least. I'm well aware that I jumped on this bandwagon long after everyone else did. Makes me a little sad, actually.

Anyway, this one focused a lot on Medusa and what she's planning, as well as Maka dealing with her own personal demons.

I liked this episode, mostly because I like Maka, I like Dr. Stein, and I like conversations between Maka and Dr. Stein. And Medusa is a pretty cool villain. It's also nice to see the entire gang hang out, even if it is for just a bit.

But still, WHY WOULD YOU TRUST A DOCTOR NAMED MEDUSA?! WHY DID SHE NOT GIVE HERSELF AN ALIAS?! MIGHT HELP A BIT MORE WITH HER COVER! JUST FUCKING SAYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment