Friday, October 11, 2013

Soul Eatober - Episode 17-18

My apologies for this not being as good or comprehensive. I'm writing this from the dorm room of the people I happen to be visiting.

"Legend of the Holy Sword 2"

It's an Excalibur episode.

Let me repeat that.

It's an EXCALIBUR episode.

Words cannot do it justice.

"The Eve Party Nightmare"

Shit is about to go down.

Lord Death holds an anniversary party for the DWMA. It is the only time of year he isn't in his office. The perfect trap. So Medusa and her crew trap everyone so that they may get the Kishin sleeping underneath the school. Dr. Stein and the rest of the main characters are the only ones able to stop them. Great set-up.

One of my favorite parts was Dr. Stein pretending to be drunk in order to get Medusa to dance with him and then they proceed to have a creepy conversation loaded with sexual tension. It's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment